Home made wholewheat spaghetti
It is a particularly pleasurable culinary experience to make your own wholewheat spaghetti at home.
Here is an easy recipe which gives you delicious and healthy spaghetti - made from Sugat wholewheat flour.
Please note that you need a special electric or manual pasta-making machine.
500 grams Sugat wholewheat flour
1 teaspoon salt
4 eggs (preferably organic)
Half cup cold water
1. Sieve the flour and salt into a bowl. Create a depression in the middle.
2. Break the eggs into the depression and stir with a fork.
3. Add the water gradually until all liquids have been absorbed. Work the dough until it is smooth and flexible.
4. Cover with a damp towel and leave for 30 minutes .
5. Make strips of spaghetti according to the machine’s instructions.
6. Dry it for 30 minutes.
7. The spaghetti is ready to cook!